Comprehensive Legal Expertise to Serve Your Needs
- Birth injuries caused by professional negligence before, during, or immediately following delivery;
- Pediatric injuries, where the accident victim is an infant, toddler, child, or adolescent;
- Spinal cord injury resulting in paraplegia or quadriplegia;
- Burn injuries, whether caused by fire, electrocution, explosion, or chemical exposure;
- Severe or moderate traumatic brain injury;
- Acquired brain injury resulting from infection, toxic exposure, or hypoxia;
- Brain injuries involving coma of various depth and duration;
- Amputation of limb, hand, or foot, or loss of an eye or ear;
- Extensive scarring or disfigurement.
“Paboojian, Inc. handled my law suit on a personal injury. They kept me informed and answered all questions and concerns that I had. Going through a law suit is very stressful and Warren Paboojian and staff kept me calm and up to date on the status if my case. I highly recommend them. Polite, courteous and understanding. I was happy with the settlement we arrived at.”
These professionals are not only indispensable to the proof of damage claims, but they can also be helpful in promoting your physical recovery, and in helping your family adapt to the difficult realities of an uncertain prognosis or a permanent disability. Our past success in the most severe injury cases allows us to commit substantial investigative, professional, and forensic resources to the proof of your damages claims. If you are considering legal action related to a catastrophic injury, the experienced attorneys at Paboojian, Inc. can help you navigate the legal system and get the best results during time that can be difficult, please proceed to the Case Submission section of the site.
Get in Touch
If you have a legal matter you would like to discuss with an attorney from our firm, please call us at (559) 431-5366 or complete and submit the inquiry form below, and we will get back to you.